hemmorrhoids, embarassing but I'm scared...

I have a 14 week old and I had a pretty rough labor...

I have really bad hemorrhoids from that.

Lately I've been having a really hard time having bowel movements and yesterday I bled a little bit and it felt like something was going to come out, i could feel a pulsating sensation also.

A few minutes ago I had a bowel movement and it hurt pretty bad and I felt a pulsating feeling again, I reached down and felt something soft hanging out...I used my muscles to make it go back up and when I wiped there was a pretty large amount of blood and I'm still bleeding.

Is this normal for hemorrhoids?? I've never had this problem before. Do I need to go to the doctor? What could they do for me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Health

• It means you hemmorrhoid ripped open. It is full of blood so that is what you are going to get. If they are inside you need to see a Dr. they can give you a persciption that can help them numb up. I had to do that and it was amazing how much it helped. good luck and I know how painfull they can be.
    Anonymous

• When hems are REALLY bad, you have to have surgery to fix the problem. Using Prep-H or anything else will only set the problem aside.

Witch hazel works wonders. Put it on a cotton pad and wipe back there. Make sure it stays nice and clean.
    Anonymous