yuck!!!!!!! I feel so dirty

After getting rid of the nasty mice that invaded my kitchen I cleaned my kitchen with a ton of bleach, lysol bleach wipes and lysol disinfectant cleaner...they got into EVERYTHING it was so gross..I wanted to puke and the whole time I was cleaning I was paranoid about getting the deadly hantavirus from their mess..but after all that cleaning I still feel like my kitchen is gross..I dont even want to go into it or touch anything..I just feel like no matter how much I cleaned it its still gross..ugh I know im being irrational but I cant help it!! why did they have to get into my house!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Health

• You have post traumatic nasty mice disorder..half joking here, sorry for your stress that sounds traumatic!
    Anonymous