Sex? positions? [this might be a TMI for some ppl please be nice]

I'm 34 weeks and my hubby and I still Make love. We've tried many positions, i can't lay on my back for long and i feel like i'm shaking our baby too much when i'm on top and laying on my side makes my side hurt. I know its a TMI question but i want to know what was most comfurtable for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had to lay on my side preferably right side with left leg up in the air and right leg cocked on the bed with a pillow underneath my hip. You can do it on the bed or half way off the bed with him standing up. We tried lots of positions and half way into them I would get leg or back cramps and finally DH and I got aggravated and he said just find a position that's comfortable for you and I will manage to get in there somehow. I could never do all fours because I felt like my stomach was just hanging and I would eventually face plant a pillow or collapse because my back hurt.

The best info I can give you is lay and get comfortable then open up and tell DH to find a way in.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 2:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• from behind
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• or you can try standing and leaning over the bed
    mommy5409

• when you are on your back, try putting some pillows underneith your back, this helped me a lot. All fours always worked well for me too.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I agree with the above posters, and don't let mean comments get you down, this site is for questions just like this, when you need advice, friendship, etc.
    Anonymous

• try having him sit in a chair and you sit in his lap facing him, gives you good control and keeps your belly to one side without being too "jiggly".

lay on your side facing him and put your legs up over his legs/hips, and shove a pillow against your lover back... or lay on your side and put a pillow under your belly. takes the strain off of your back and may not be as uncomfortable if you haven't been using the pillow.

the use of an exercise ball is also great! use your imagination, my instructions may be a little too explicit for CM. you can get one @ wally world for about 10 bucks.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2010