What is your disability?

If you have one that prevents you from working?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Post traumatic stress disorder, depression, migraines.
    Anonymous

• Dyscaluculia a math disorder that hinders the ability to do math operations. Seriously..I have it and have dealt with it my whole life. But I managed to graduate from college with a degree in Elementary Education ;)
    Anonymous

• in the eyes of some people the fact that I want to send my children off and receive them at the end of the day and supervise their days is a disability, they don't understand how I can live like this. I'm very very serious.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• psoriasis - fingertips to wrists my hands are cracked and bleeding most of the time. I can barely move them. cotton gloves with ointments helps (hence the typos....) but I can't do the work I'm trained for (I'm a chef)

also I agree with lfl.....I being with the kids when they go to school and picking them up after school.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I'm over-educated. Nobody will hire me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• lol at Pnukey....McDonald's doesn't care about your degree. They'll hire you. Your just using that as an excuse.

I have no disability. I also have no desire to work. And my husband has no desire for it either. We live comfortably off his income.
    Anonymous

• Chronic pain with sciatica.
    I will be able to work, though, once I have my degree for a sit-down job.
    Right now I am only qualified for standing and lifting jobs, which I cannot physically do anymore.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2010