Christians

Do you think that just because you do things that god asks us to do and steer clear of the things he tells us not too that you are better then others? Or because your denomination has the truth that you are better and holier then other denominations?

I'm no Angel

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i sin, just like everyone else. I'm not better than anyone. We are all God's children and he loves each and every one of us.
    Anonymous

• No I am in no way shape or form better than anyone...even the most hideous killer on the planet. I am a human and a sinner by nature.

I believe that domination dont matter AT ALL! To me, its all about Jesus and if you accept him, you are saved....being saved means that you are covered by his blood, your sins can not be seen by God.

But it doesn't make you a perfect person, you are still a human sinner. Only in heaven will I be a perfect creature. ;)

Anonymous

• I don't feel either. I am no better then anyone because I believe we are all Gods children. I sin just like every other person but we are all loved. When people have different views from mine I'm okay with it. I follow what I believe and act with love, kindness and respect towards others.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• No I do not think I am better. If I thought I was better I would not be doing what God wants me to do.
    Kattykitten

Answer by Kattykitten at 2:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Yes. Yes, they do.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 2:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• hey look the non Christian has decided to come in and respond for Christians.

How very sad for her. How empty her life must be
    Anonymous

• Do you think that just because you do things that god asks us to do and steer clear of the things he tells us not too that you are better then others? BETTER? THAT WOULD DEPEND ON EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEANT BY THAT. WE KNOW WE ARE RIGHTEOUS AND THOSE GOING CONTRAY TO GOD'S WISHES ARE UNRIGHTEOUS (IE; NOT 'RIGHT' WITH GOD).

Or because your denomination has the truth that you are better and holier then other denominations? THAT'S JUST IT. WE HAVE THE TRUTH, SO YES WE ARE A HOLY GROUP AND ARE ACCEPTABLE TO GOD WHEREAS OTHERS WHO FLOUT HIS LAWS KNWOINGLY OR NOT ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE TO HIM.
    Anonymous

• No. Only God makes a person holy. I can't make myself holy, so who would I ever be to boast?
    GoodMomma24-7

Answer by GoodMomma24-7 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• My beliefs and actions do not give me, as a human being, any more worth than another human being.
    Anonymous

• until you have an understanding of holiness and grace... there will be no understanding of how God sees us.

The bible says : You shall be HOLY because I AM Holy.... if we have Jesus within us and walk in Him we are already HOLY because HE IS HOLY!
    Holiness has nothing to do with being higher than others but everything to do with our relationship with Jesus Christ.
    @ the anon who wrote this :
    hey look the non Christian has decided to come in and respond for Christians.

How do you suppose that will bring anyone to Christ? All that comment does is put down, tear down and push away. Where is grace? What do you think Father God thinks when you say things like that to hurt those He loves?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2010