Anyone's child playing "My Baby First Steps" on the nintendo ds?

We just got this game and we cannot teach the baby to squat and get back up...she will sit down, but thats all. Anyone done this , i think its in the 18th month.

jennypenny3000

Asked by jennypenny3000 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• I for one do not like little kids playing video games. I prefer to have them entertain themselves with creative toys,books, instead. To each his own.
    Anonymous

• This is the first video game my child has gotten. She turned 9 Saturday. We craft all teh time, she can sew, paint, we play board games, you name it....if you didn't have the answer to my question, why did you reply....this is exactly what is wrong with cafemom..
    jennypenny3000

Answer by jennypenny3000 at 2:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Hi Jenny Penny,

My little girl plays this game and she hasn't had any issues yet. How ever i do go to MyBabyVillage.com forums and they are very helpful with problems that others have. I suggest you go there and ask your question and see if they can help you. :)

For Mrs Anonymous, Just because we let our kids play a little video game now and then it doesn't mean that they are going to be stupid or uncreative. You shouldn't judge us nor jump the gun and start offending people. I respect your opinion towards your way of raising kids, i expect for you respect ours. :)

Have a wonderful day ! :)

Fa1thus

Answer by Fa1thus at 3:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2010