Please help with some advice

Should I be worried about a lot of clear watery discharge, The discharge has no smell, and the baby doesn't feel like he's moving as much, I can feel him every once in a while but reaaly lightly, I'm 24 weeks today????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Would be amneotic fluid. I would go to the doc.
    Anonymous

• theres always room for concern with pregnancy. So call your doctor. But to possibly calm your nerves. I had the same thing happen to me and it was just discharged and considered "Normal" But my doctor still checked me. so see your doctor
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 2:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I agree 1257anon. Your doctor should see you right away at least same day. If it's night go to e r. It's worth it to know everything's ok. If you're allowed to drink oj, try that to bring about baby's moves with the oj's sugar. Still go to doctor though.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 2:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• i think it's probably leukorrhea. but you might want to call your OB/midwife just to check :)
    Anonymous