Well it's it's not a question but im on my first pregnancy and on Friday I have the ultrasound to find out the sex of my baby...And i'm super excited....ok i'll throw a question in I guess...lol..How many of you waited until the baby was born to find out the sex...and how did you last the whole pregnancy without getting to excited?

Stacy83

Asked by Stacy83 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I couldn't wait! How do you not get excited? I don't think that's possible. I hope your baby isn't shy and will show you what's growing down there (or not growing!) Good luck!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I LOVE surprises. We did not peek for any of our 3 children. I just loved the idea of finding out when baby came out.
    Anonymous

• I found out as soon as possible with all four of mine. I was too excited to wait and you only have 2 choices. I wanted to know what I needed and be able to get everything ready.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 2:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• We love the surprise. There are so little surprise these days.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• We wanted it to be a surprise for the first child. We waited and did not even tempt ourselves to find out. We picked a sea/ocean theme for the nursery and it was all done in Meno characters, bright colors. Clothing even now is so much more - not strictly blue or pink so we got quite a few outfits that you could use for a boy or a girl. We also got a lot of gift certificates to use after the baby came to buy clothes..I could not wait and each day that got closer I kept dreaming that it was a girl, a boy....it almost made me crazy but we made it...It was funny after i delivered her we were like "Is it a boy or a girl?" It took a while before it registered for someone to tell us since most people do find out the sex. For our second child when that happens, we will find out for sure what the sex is...Good luck!
    micjones

Answer by micjones at 2:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• That was supposed to be Nemo Characters - LOL
    micjones

Answer by micjones at 2:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I cannot wait...wayyyy to giddy plus the benifits of knowing helps on what I need to get for him/her. I have a girl name picked out, were going with Ryleigh Paige but for some reason we find it EXTREMELY hard to find a boy name!!
    Stacy83

Answer by Stacy83 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• didnt' find out for #1, and #2 didn't cooperate. #3 I knew the instant I found out that she was a girl.

I'm not a patient person....it was really hard lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Well I have 4 kids, but I had them years ago...lol...they are now 27,25, 19, and 14.....so finding out the sex with the first two wasn't an option for me, I could have found out with my last two, but we decided we'd keep them as surprises too! I like the not knowing and the guessing and the surprise! Now with my grandkids, we know right away, but that's their parents choice!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 3:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I love the surprise factor. It's kind of like a birthday present; you know you're getting something, you can see the outside of the box, but you have no idea what's inside until the big day comes. I've waited to find out with both my kids and if we have more, I'll do the same.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 3:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2010