im 2 weeks late

my period is 6 week cycle and now im 2 weeks late i have took like 5 hpt and all negtive i cnt get in see a dr could i still be pregnant if i havnt had any postive hpt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you could or you could. The only way to know is to have the blood test.
    Anonymous

• I meant couldn't for the last one.
    Anonymous

• the only way to be sure is a blood test. it's possible you're cycle is just a little off, or you just aren't pregnant enough for the home pregnancy test to detect the pregnancy hormone. call your doctor's office to schedule a blood test, they might just send you to a lab instead of going to their office and call you when they have the results. good luck! =)
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 2:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• You may have just missed a period. I missed a few years before I got pregnant. No big deal really. If you are worried, see you doctor and they will draw blood and find out for sure. Good Luck.
    Anonymous