Where do you buy your bras?

I need help finding some place to buy bras that are good quality and don't cost a fortune. I could really use some help any information welcome.

theosgirl45

Asked by theosgirl45 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Shopping

• I get mine at Lane Bryant. That is the only place I can find that fit me right. I have a big chest and it is hard to find bra's that fit right.
    Anonymous

• Lane Bryant for me too! Their bras are good quality and are not too pricey. The last time I got some it was buy 2, get 2 free. Their sales people do an excellent job of sizing also.
    ZacsMom

Answer by ZacsMom at 2:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Victoria"s Secret. They are a great value, they will fit you in the store and you can buy them during sales.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 3:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I have tried Victoria Secrets and the don't carry my size but thanks for all they info please keep it coming, I have heard good things about Lane Bryant tho, that might be my best bet.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I third Lane Bryant. The buy 2 get 2 free sale is going on this week (this is the last week) and if they don't have your size, they will order it and send it to your home for free.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I prowl the clearance racks at Loehmanns, Filenes Basement, Nordstom Rack, TJ Maxx and Marshalls

Answer by rkoloms at 3:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I posted this same question a couple months ago and was told to try Walmart...lol.. and I did and was suprised to find some really sexy, cute bras there at a super low price!
    Anonymous

• I get VS secret embrace! They are AWESOME
    MariahD

Answer by MariahD at 3:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• i'm very picky about my bras and i found one i LOVE at Kohls! after i bought one i went back to bought 4 more of the same one!!
    soccermama08

Answer by soccermama08 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I have the JC Penney catalog delivered to my house twice a year. It's the only place I buy bras.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 9:41 AM on Jan. 12, 2010