Does it surprise you too?

Im always surprised by some of the self centered questions and comments I see on here. If "I" want it then "I" should do it. If "I" dont want to do it, I wont. The husband is a secondary thought. The grandparents are a secondary thought. It is what "I" feel "I" should do.

LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My opinion is you think of how your actions/words will affect your spouse, children family etc. before you choose to do/say it.
    Anonymous

• LOL...No, it doesn't surprise me a bit, it is simply the selfishness and sin nature that is still thriving in most humans. Everybody is looking out for #1...it is sad though.
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• No, no surprise, people are more self absorbed than ever these days...I feel like we've become a society of narcissists sometimes.
    Anonymous

• Grandparents SHOULD be secondary in thought, but not the husband. We agree on that. It's supposed to be a partnership, not a dictatorship!
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 3:34 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Yes I have seen it but am not surprised by it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on Jan. 12, 2010