I was sitting at a clients home today on the couch.I am 35 weeks pregnant and of course he started kickin around and moving all about.. all of a sudden i heard a crack..like you crack your elbow or knee...i know it wasnt mine or the clients..it came from my belly..is it possible to hear his little bones crack or am i loosing it???

bones cracking??
hearing things....

amandasauer22

Asked by amandasauer22 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• oooh creepy! I don't know, but let me know when you find out!
    koodie78

Answer by koodie78 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• It had to be something else. Baby's bones are soft and pliable so they can make it thru the birth canal. Ergo they wouldn't crack. Are you sure it wasn't one of your ribs?? You know with the cramped quarters it's possible he kicked one of your ribs and cracked it.Just a thought. Ask your oB/Gyn next visit.
    Anonymous

• That's not what it is. I know that I've heard of this happening, and it's completely normal but it wasn't anything with his bones cracking :)
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• YOU GOING CRAZY OR YOU LOSING YOUR MIND.PREGNANCY MAKE YOU DO THAT
    godsaves

Answer by godsaves at 11:38 AM on Jun. 26, 2008