Anyone not really like all the chit chat when church is over?

I don't really have that much to say or I'm just kinda shy, so usually when church is over I rush out of there..I've tried to stay there and talk to everyone but I don't have anything to say other than "Hi, how are you? Yea, the kids are growing up fast alright." What else can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, I hate it to. I lead a busy life and don't want to waste time blabbing. I don't know how to avoid it really. I actually volunteer at church and am stuck there until the chit chatters clear out a good bit. I just want to go home!
    Anonymous

• LOL Ohhh goodness. I am atheist, so I have not been to church in a very long time, but I was raised Christian. The "chit chat" after church was the wooooooooooooorst. My mom is a REAL "chatty kathy" so I'd always be rolling my eyes an acting restless because we'd seriously be there after the service for an hour, sometimes two, because she was so busy trying to talk to everyone in the damn congregation!
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 3:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I have the opposite problem....I talk WAY too much and used to stay at least 40 minutes afterward. lol If you compliment someone, like on their shoes or necklace, it really gets the chit chat going, if you feel comfortable.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I get out of there, I do feel bad though maybe one of these days I`ll stay a little longer.
    Anonymous

• I'm out the door, I don't chit chat well. I'm like you I never know what to say beyond good sermon.
    Anonymous