How many times a day can I tone my hair?

I just got done toning my blonde hair ot remove the brassiness, but it's still not to the desired shade yet. Can I do it again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Hi I am a hairstylist, what volume and what shade are you using? Toning is going darker, so be careful what you are using, I am on the computer now so write back quick! If the first one didn't work, you need to change the shade, but be careful!! I will wait for your response!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I used Vol. 20 Developer and a Light Platinum Violet Blue Base Toner.
    Anonymous

• Okay do you use really good conditioner, not PANTENE--do a conditiong treatment and dry your hair put it on, but don't do the ends, it will absorb too much, try 10 minutes---let the toner sit in the bottle for 10 minutes,,, then put on your hair for 10, this allows the lifting part to finish and go straight to the toner,,,,1 more time and that it it! If you don't get the results you need a semi-permanent color Good luck, and let me know!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2010