diapers?

My son is almost 9 months old. He lately at night his diaper leaks. I cant figure out how to fix it. its not the size we went up a size and it was to big we went down a size and its to small. I use pampers since the day he was born. I first used swallders which were great the best dipar I have ever seen. Then I went to pampers baby dry they say they last up to 12 hours. The were fine for the first couple of months we used them but now they leak. Anyone else have this problem any ideas on a diaper that is good for a size 3? He is to little for the pampers extra protection ones.

Newmommys101

Asked by Newmommys101 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My kids all did well with Huggies. Good Luck to you!
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I've always used Kirkland Brand diapers (Costco's generic) and haven't ever had any leak problems. You might find you can move up to a size 4 in them as well...my daughter was in size 4s by around 9 mo. when size 4s in other brands were too large.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• try a different brand. not all babies are shaped the same and diaper brands do vary in how they fit.
    Anonymous

• Try using two cloth diapers. We never had night-time leaks with cloth.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• i swear by LUVS diapers they hold way way more than all the other diapers i beleive!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I tried every diaper wal mart had to offer for my son when he was 4 months old and the trick was going up a size and switching to huggies. GL
    Anonymous

• They have overnight diapers in the same sizes the babies are in. I had to buy them for my son cause he'd have pee explosions. also bigger diapers are still fine, just tape them tighter. and they will hold the pee, just wear tighter Pj's to hold the comfort
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I use LUV diapers they are GREAT i dont know what i would do without them, they hold better than any other brand ive seen. u can also try to change his/her diaper right before you put them to bed. i hope this helps!
    ncollins885

Answer by ncollins885 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• They dont have any overnight diapers in his size they start at size 4 I was wondering if other brands are better at this size. I tried huggies when he was a newborn but they didnt hold anything in. Are they diffrent now for a size 3 and up? The pampers are not it seems like. I always change him right before he goes to sleep for the night. The diapers lie they dont last 12 hours they wont last though the night was wondering what a good diaper is?
    Newmommys101

Answer by Newmommys101 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• fisher price makes new night time diapers and i dunno how i ever lived without... available at toysrus and 5.99 for 18...not bad
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2010