what should i do if my crazy stalker cousin approches me?

so we are headed up to my home town in a few weeks to see my male cousin and he his new finance and visit grade school friends and meet their kids and show my kids where i grew up. im just know miss psycho will show up wherever im at and try to start stuff, my home town is 500 people and being im outa state my car will stick out. she stalks my cousins(her brother) gf and tries to start fights, she went as far as to following her(the gf) around wal mart trying to get the gf to fight with her. and my psycho biotch cousin started hatin on me 5 months ago and for reasons im still not sure mutual friends say she is jealous cause i been married 10 years and have a stable life where she lives with someone else husband who doesnt pay his ex child support so they are pretty much SOL being state is enforcing child support...so what would you do if you were approached my someone tryin to start stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Surely there are police even in small towns. I'd have her put in jail if she bothered me. I'm too old to put up with crap anymore. I just call and let those who are paid to deal with psychos, deal with them.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• and im not going to cancel the trip or avoid seein certain relatives cause of her i havent been back home in 8 years. im afriad if she start antagonizing me im gonna whoop on her.. i dont do well with people in my personal space and she knows how to push me being i beat her up several times when we were in middle and high school. she gets in the face and shoves and talks all kinds of crap...i want to avoid confrontation so any ideas would be nice

op here
    Anonymous

• All you need to is just walk away from her if her tries to start anything at all with you. And you can do it with a smile on your face. You do not have to push back when pushed. You can be the bigger person.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Start sneezing and coughing and say your husband just got over the swine flu. I would go one better and say that while giving her a big hug. Guarantee she will live you alone for the rest of your stay.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2010