Fresh starts...

Urgh so a Freshstart. Everyone says they are good things. I have felt for awhile that I need to move my daughter and I. So I have been looking online and everything else... I thought Arizona would be best..I have a sister down there. Then it hit me...I would only know about 4 people down there. Am I strong enough to do it?

mmbyme

Asked by mmbyme at 3:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes you are! go for it! if you have the means, there shouldnt be a problem! good luck and have fun
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• YOur only as strong as you let yourself be. So quit doubting and tell yourself just how strong you are. Only knowing 4 people is definately not a bad thing. You don't have to worry whether or not the past can come back to haunt you if people dont know your past they don't need to know it. Thats why its called history. I say go for it. You could always move back but if you don't ever do you'll always ask what if.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 4:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I agree with a PP. You're only as strong as you let yourself to bed. Four people, heck one person is enough people to know for me to move somewhere. I'd move somewhere in a heartbeat if it meant a new adventure. Not because I'm not scared, but because I know that if I want to make it happen I can.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Sure, why not? When we PCS with the military, we don't know anyone there but each other. We do fine. And since you have a child, it won't be hard for you to meet other moms.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Sure. If you already know its what will be best for you and your child then you already have the strength.

You dont need to know buttloads of people in an area to do well...that is something that will come with time.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2010