What do you think? What would you do?

I started talking to a guy at work. My bf does not know because we were separated. We were going to have a no strings attatched thing. The bf and I got back together things are not the greatest, and I couldnt stop talking to this guy. He knows my situation. He was cool with it. I only just wanted a friendship at first but thanit started, he makes me feel like I havent felt in years. Well I was leary because we work together and ya know its best not to dip your pen in the company ink. He stopped talking to me last week. It kind of upsets me a little. Maybe if i would have gotten a reason why I wouldnt be upset. He always initiated conversation via text, all the time. I havent heard from him since Friday morning. He is at work today, and he did say hi, but that is all he said. My feelings are hurt a little. What should I do approach it or leave it alone? Dont judge me, I dont need all your anynomous bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I would suggest closure. If you must ask him wtf happened than ask. However if you dont want your feelings hurt I would leave it alone.
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I would also suggest closure. Just ask him what's up.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I would suggest getting rid of the boyfriend before you start another relationship!! If you don't make a clean break how will he ever know that you are honest? How do you think it makes him feel that you are back with the boyfriend? Cut the ties with one before moving on....or just be by yourself for a bit to ask why you need to have this kind of thing going on! Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Your a mom right? I would NOT jepordize a job when I had a child to support.
    If you "bf" is the child's father perhaps you should see if you can salvage that relationship so you child can have an intact family.
    If the "bf" is not the child's father perhaps you should just end the drama with him to and stay focused on life for a bit.

Anonymous

• Grow up, OP! Stop your infatuation and move along!
    Anonymous

• Just ask him why he stopped talking to you like he did.
    Also .. If you're in a relationship don't pursue other romantic ventures. If you are going to flirt with or pursue someone else, then break it off with your current.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• OP HERE- While we are at work we are strictly professional. We dont do googly eyes or flirt or any kind of crap like that. He has a gf as well they are having problems. Neither one of us has ever connected with someone like this before. It is crazy and I was really taken aback when it all surfaced. I will not put my job on the line for anyone. Kimigogo that is awesome advice. I dont know why I need this kind of thing going on, unless its because my relationship now is not going as I hoped it would when we were working things out and the new guy tells me all the right things. He does not have kids. I know that it seems I didnt give the bf a fair shot, but I gave him plenty of "shots" to make things right before we split.
    Anonymous