car insurance help

My fiance and I are in such a binde right now. We only have his car and his insurance ended on Jan 1. Obviously we need it but since I just got back to work last week we have no money. Is there any way we could still get insurance on the car and pay when we get the money? Or would anyone have any other ideas?

msnicole88

Asked by msnicole88 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• My daughter is going to use her tax refund to pay a whole year's insurance. Can you do that?
    Anonymous

• you should be able to sign up free of charge...im not sure about others, but state farm you can pay for two months (as in you didn't pay one month, get second bill with amount of past due and currently due and pay them both) but after that you'll get a letter reminding you about it...i rolled off of my moms insurance and had no charge til i got my first bill..they're fairly inexpensive too.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 5:35 PM on Jan. 11, 2010