If you and another mom dress the same and have had issues involing hs remarks,

and silly behavior, would you just wait outside a school? The principal was involved in this situation. Another friend of this pot calling the kettle black mom who is a super whack job started heckling my son. So in the altercation, this other mom was talked about . The whack job told the principal that my son was talking nasty to the mom. But it ends up those two were talking about me in derogatory ways and my son defended me and told the copycat mom shy do you say my mom dresses bad, when you dress just like her? SO I have been outside avoiding the drama mammas meanwhile I wish I filed a plice report since the whack job mom was tapping my son and walking after him.Doyou think I am doing the right thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in

• LOL You are cracking me up, she looks completely foolish, keep letting her!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I think leave it alone, she sounds nutty and with most nuts the more you push the more hostile they get, ask DS to avoid her when he sees her!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• He does. But what about the one that dresses similar? Am I doing the right thing by just waiting for her to leave? My prinicpal says I should go in but there is a casanova type in there too. Long story but I feel so bad but I just avoid them or I will have an altercation. Right?
    Anonymous

• Right mommy! Just stay away, no drama in front of your kids or the other kids,,,,,,sounds like miss copycat want a fight, and not giving it to her is the right thing! Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• It is so bad, that she will stand and crouch over even in front of other acquaintances that I know . SHe is such an attention whore. The truth is that she looks liek me only I never had a nose job or my lips doen or had an occupation in the pole business. So I guess she knows I am the only one that can compete with her but naturally.......
    Anonymous

• I am about a decade older so I have been there done that and so over and done with all the college dorm antics. You understand beacuse you are defintiely on my level. Thanks for caring.
    Anonymous