disappointed

Was it stress that caused my period to be late?

Its been 3 weeks sense I was supposed to start my period. My boyfriend and I were really hoping I was pregnant. I started my period today and boy do my cramps hurt....Now my boyfriend is going to be leaving for about a year and we are going to stop trying to have a kid till he comes back. We will see each other on weekends but it still hurts that we gave up...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have heard that you can still get your period while your pregnant. Maybe you should go to the drs and have a blood test just incase? If you will still see each other on weekends (if this is your period) You should keep trying! :)
    emilysmom401

Answer by emilysmom401 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Get married and have stablility before you try! You might be having a miscarriage, please watch how many tampons and or pads your going through, please don't think me harsh! I just think you will have a better life if you do it in order!
    Anonymous

• Everything happens for a reason... Just think how hard it would have been to have to take care of a newborn without your boyfriend around to help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jan. 12, 2010