how do i know who the father is?

this sounds really bad but theres more to it then what im tellin yall, so my last period was on november 17th, i already know im pregnant, my question is i was with my bf and made a complete dumass decison and slept with another guy ! i had unprotected sex with bith i only slept with the other guy one time and that was dec 2 . when me and my boyfriend have sex, he pulls out, (im allergic to laytex) but with this other guy he came inside me. who is the father?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• sorry everybody has to be such a ***** all she wanted was an answer on who guy would it possibly be! sweetie i think to be honest its the other guy. and thats aoll i need to say bc thats all you asked for. sorry they have to be rude. but msg me if u ever need someone to talk about it or anythig
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 9:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• how do i know who the father is?

--

You don't have sex with more than one guy, Derrr!
    Anonymous

• The only surefire way to tell is wait until the baby is born and get both men plus the baby tested and that will tell you who the father is. Other than that nothing will tell you for sure.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 4:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Your guess is as good as mine,lol... I think you should let it go for now, focus on staying healthy, and when the baby is born have a paternity test done with both potential fathers.. GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• sounds like the other guy since you prolly ovulated 2 weeks after you period. Did you have sex with your bf around dec 2 too?
    Anonymous

• More than likely it is the other guy! When should you have started? So sorry mom, but you had better decide what to do! So sorry :(
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Call Maury! I'm sure he'll be happy to have you on his show.
    Anonymous

• It is call wait tell the baby is born and do a DNA test. It is more then likely your boyfriends.

Answer by louise2 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• You have a choice to make.

First tell NO ONE. about this accept your boyfriend. Be 100% honest with him (I know new concept for you - try it). See if he is willing to marry you. If not then have the baby give it up for adoption and do some soul searching on what type of woman you want to be when you grow up.

That is the advice I would give you if you were my daugher... cause Im sure your about her age.
    Anonymous

• I really hope that this is made up .

Answer by rkoloms at 4:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2010