For those of you out there who got stretch marks too... What did you do/use after pregnancy to get rid of them????

Asked by littlemamma539 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They do fade over time but nothing short of surgery will get rid of them 100 percent.

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• ha ha ha ha. The only thing that will ever get rid of them is having a tummy tuck. Oh how I wish I could afford that!

Answer by ABPeterson at 4:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• BioOil - it didn't get rid of them, but it did fade them to the point that I was comfortable wearing a bikini again.

Answer by missanc at 4:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Not going away I am afraid, they will fade, and self tanner works at hiding them a bit, so does spray tanning, but not regular, oh the price of these kiddos, LOL!

Answer by kimigogo at 4:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

Answer by piwife at 4:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Nothing. LOL. I'm au naturale over here. I tried to use coa coa butter to prevent them, but there's something about those last three weeks or so that makes it almost impossible. My mom never got them and I thought I'd be just as lucky...wrong; however, they are just on my lower belly and they aren't that bad. I'm not like always worried about it or what my hubby thinks when I'm naked.

Answer by lowencope at 4:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• You can't get rid of stretch marks. Who told you that you could? Suck it up.

• stretch marks do not go away they fade with in time but more pregnancys more your old stretch marks get more stretched an redder! sorry mom of a 3rd on the way an i know i have them they dont go away maybe theyll fade but sorry!

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• WHY ARE PEOPLE SUCH A HOLES?!! i hate this fucking website every time i ask a question i get such bitchy answers. FUCK YOU PEOPLE. i see people asking way more fucked up/ stupid questions and people treat them with respect. and i see the bitchiest one here put there answer in anonymous..i can see why. you dont want people to know what a stupid bitch you are.

Answer by littlemamma539 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2010