Do you ever feel hyper and don't know why?

I had been feeling soso today. I watched an episode of NCIS with my dh then I went to go pick up the kids from school I immediately started to make some dinner for my dh bc he is working tonight and food for me and kids for later. Anyway for some reason I was feeling jittery I had coffee earlier but this was early this morning, I decided to make some kind of smoothie with my ds as I was getting everything together I felt like he was getting on my nerves or more in my way when he would ask me if he could help me as though I wanted to do this alone (weird) Iwant him to help bc I know he would love to, but why did I feel this way...as if I was having some kind of an attack...very strange feeling...I am calmed down now but damn that was weird. What could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Health

• Panic attack....no big deal. Just breath through it, talk to yourself or go on a walk.
    Anonymous