I need a good laugh, what's something funny your child has said to you lately?

Best Answer goes to funniest.

My son told me the other day "Look mommy I pooped a carrot!"

(his poo was carrot-shaped, it was pretty funny, but come to think of it, this might gross some of you out, so I apoligize in advance, I thought it was cute LOL ;)

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 4:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 2 year old is potty training and hangs out at the house naked a lot. The other day she told me she needed underwear because her vulva was getting cold.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 7:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• My son does these random things that justs get me rolling... the other day he kept say "awhoooo" after he would get my attention or he would do it to the cat. Or he just changes the way he talks and does accents. Hard to explain and one of those "you have to be there" kind of things. The carrot thing is pretty funny :o)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• My DD is only 18 months, so doesn't speak incredibly well, but DH was singing the other day, kind of loud and she said, "Daddy, NO! NO!" (loudly) so we started cracking up, and when we were done he starting singing again, and she yelled, "I TOLD YOU!" LOL And every time he stopped she was fine, but then he started again, and she would keep yelling at him. By the time he actually stopped we were both rolling on the floor laughing, because this is BRAND new, she has never done anything like that before. LOL
    Anonymous

• OKay here's a good one.

My husband farts and my daughter points at him and says, "Ew! Daddy went poopy!"
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• My middle child Mark is three, last week he had some pretty bad gas. I said "Mark, why do you have such a stinky bum?" He said "Mom I now have a Fartocks". It took me a minute to realize he combined buttocks and fart. LOL. Now it has inspired my ten year old to write a fart dictionary. Ahhhhhhh... why did I have three boys? I fear this is just the beginning of the fart humor.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Okay my DS Billy just turned 5 and he asked me Mom when was I 3, and I said 2 years ago, then he said when was I 4? I said 1 year ago, and he said, nope yesterday! So I tried to explain, if Mommy had 5 apples and she took away 1 how many would you have, he said, it wouldn't be very nice of you to take my apples! LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• The other day a car safety commercial came on tv and my five year old remarked: "Look mom- crack head dummies on tv!"
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 5:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• from my 3 year old on a grumpy day "Mommy, A happy meal would make me REALLY happy!"

(she didn't get it) lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• My hubby and I were trying to teach our son that the best team is the Miami Dolphins. It took a while because when we would ask what team is the best, he would say "your-ami Dolphins!" He thought the were our-ami Dolphins. Sweet...
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• My son approached me and said that his tummy wasn't feeling good. To that I said, well, just drink some water and lay down on the couch for a bit and see if it stops. He replies "well, if you're not gonna help me, I guess the swine flu is just where I'm headed"!!! I belly laughed!!! He's 6.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 5:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2010