What would you do?

This past weekend I watched my neighbors 12 year old son. He is a real good kid. His parents were going to some business function and they asked me if he could stay with me for the week end. I know them well and they watch my 5 year old son at times. Well I went to do laundry and I have noticed some of my panties are missing!!! Should I just forget about it? Should I say something? I have searched my place hoping I would find them but they are no where to be found? What should I do?

terry82380

Asked by terry82380 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• ok so i know where you are coming from..I have a 12 year old step son...and I am young there is only a 12 year diff between us and he always tells his dad how hott i am...ok wierd i agree! lol well he has tried to come in the room when i was showering...and tried lookin up my skirt...but in his defense he has done similar things to girls at school....so...basicly...hes a boy..you know boys r perves ALL of them no matter the age and he is gettin to his puberty stage...so i would blame him so much as make a passing statement to him and your son that you are missing some laundry if they know where it is then u would apreciate it if they could put it back in the laundry room for you that would be great...i have realized its less wierd that way for both you and him! lol good luck! and just think he must think you are a hottie! so thats a good thing! lol
    anjalee033

Answer by anjalee033 at 10:30 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• While he's distracted,go thru his things.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Did you take them to the laundry with you? If so then maybe they got lost in the washer like some socks do. I wouldn't make a big deal over it. They may show up later if you didn't take them to the laundry with you. So you left him at the house alone? Did he have friends over? I'd put a lock on my bedroom door the next time (or hide my panties!)

Answer by admckenzie at 5:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I wouldn't just automatically assume that it was him you could have misplaced them or they could have gotten lost in the laundry. Your lost panties probably have nothing to do with the boy.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 5:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I hope he has your sexy ones not your granny panty ones...lol

That is strange though...hmmm? It is possible he took them go through his things when he is in the shower or elsewhere..hope you find them.
    Anonymous

• I would set him up next time you watch him, then you'll know for sure! Like set some panties in your room that you know where they are and see if they go missing. If he did it once, he's bound to do it again. Like the ppl said, boy are boy and they are all pervert by the time they hit that age.... LOL!
    missbritt22

Answer by missbritt22 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2010