Is muscle aching normal?

I am currently seven weeks along, and for I say the past 24 hours or so I have been having alot of muscles aches, its not cramping just an all over ache. ALmost like I worked out to much. I don't want to call my doctor again, I think I call too often. I have had two previous m/c and 1 daughter born at 29 weeks. So I am a nervouse "pregnant person" I'm trying to relax, thats why I dont want to call! Any suggestions

jorbear

Asked by jorbear at 5:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• make sure you're drinking plenty of fluids throughout the day (even when you don't feel thristy)...and you might try some chamomile tea with milk and honey (Tazo tea makes a good chamomile called "Calm"). And if you are really concerned, there's no reason to NOT call your Dr. That's what you're paying him/her for! :)
    retz

Answer by retz at 5:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Call your doctor...that is what they are there for. This is not normal sign with pregnancy...may be the flu, they will be able to tell you what is safe and effective to take. hope ya feel better.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 5:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2008