clothes...ugghh

my bday is the 31, and i told my hubby i wanted some new clothes..well, our mall is having a "sidewalk" sale the 15-18 and i would like to find something then...i hate shopping anymore..eversince i had my dd i feel like i look like a beached whale..i've always gained all my weight in my tummy area..i want to be able to feel good and look good on my bday (turning 21 woo hoo! lol)..what do i need to be looking for? i would love to wear heels but i'm 5'8 and feel like i look bigger with heels on an my hubby is only about 5'10....any suggestions, head to toe? tell me what i need to be looking for..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Start with sexy underwear.  You will be amazed how much more confident you feel.  Choose clothes that emphasize your good points and hide your flaws and that you feel comfortable wearing.

And Happy Birthday!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I agree with beeky...sexy undies...even if no one can see them...you know you have them on...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• i would stick to dark jeans. To fading, to whiskering!!! No low low rise. You want a mid rise to hold in your tummy. A slim boot cut if you can find it. Or bootcut. Heels will make you look trimmer and lift that booty. So go for heels, even if only 2 in!

Do a v neck top dark colored top. Im not sure of your coloring...........maybe try a dark purple or blue, if you want to stay away from black and get a nice fitted coat/jacket. Let me find some pics to show you. Dont close the jacket though. This helps make your silhouette seem trimmer ; ) Dont forget to accessorize!
    oscarandbaby

Answer by oscarandbaby at 10:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• oops i meant No fading no whiskering (lol)
    oscarandbaby

Answer by oscarandbaby at 10:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2010