Which Carseat?

I still can't decide. I have a just turned 2 year old, 30 lbs and 36 inches. Which carseat is safer? I can't rear face him, my car is much too small.

Britax Frontier or the Britax Regent or the Boulevard

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• we've got the alpha omega (can't remmber the actual model but its the scaled down version of the Eddie Bauer) and I'm happy with it.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• idk on those options...if you go online you should be able to read the reviews (if there are any) on each car seat. good luck!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 5:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• babycenter.com has a car seat review board
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• According to Consumer Reports - The Evenflow Triumph Advanced is JUST as good as the britax and at least $100 cheaper!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 5:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• If you want Britax I think I would get the Frontier or the Regent... I don't think there is a point in getting a convertible if you don't plan to rear face in it. Although, I don't think a car can be to small to rear face... I have a small car too and can rear face a convertible just fine... so if you change your mind the Boulevard would be a nice option.

I woud probably get the Frontier if it were me.

You don't have to get Britax to have a nice seat though... the Graco Nautilis would be a great option as well and just as safe.

I would fine a Babies R Us or Toy R Us and check out the seats... they will let you try them in your car and see which is the best fit. Find the one that fits him the best and fits your car.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 6:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2010