Breast Pump

Ok so I bought my breast pump when my son was I think 2-3 months old cause my cousin gave me her old one at first and it broke. I forgot to save the warranty and all the paper work and this new just broke (my son is only 8months) so i only had it for 5 months. I still plan on BF until he is atleast a year if not longer...so I was just wondering, what are some good pumps that arent going to break the bank? I would love to have a Medela but just dont have the money for that....

misssababe1128

Asked by misssababe1128 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Depends on what kind of use you need it for. Occasional bottle? Avent Isis at about $50. If you're working, the Ameda Purely Yours or the Lansinoh Double electric are as inexpensive as I'd go...$150.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• The Medela pumps are the BEST! They are a little expensive, but work to simulate baby. They are amazing! They are the #1 choice of hospitals too! They have double and single pumps. I like the double one for myself, it cut the time in half!

Medela Pump Website

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 5:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2010