2nd baby

Did yall have baby showers with your second baby? My family threw that last one and his family wants to throw one but they arent sure if people will think it is rude for having another one.

MrsCrain0409

Asked by MrsCrain0409 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never did have one with the first. Why not do one. Especially if there is a long time inbetween babies.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• It isn't rude if they are throwing it for you, and if people think it is they shouldn't come. Go ahead and have as many as you want.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• You still might need stuff, like if you had a boy the first time and a girl this time. Also, some things maybe expired, you may need a new car seat etc. Also you could tell people just to get diapers and or formula. Its fine to have another one. If I was having the same sex I would just register for the basics like food and such.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• If someone offers to throw it for you....have it and enjoy! I believe that every baby deserves to be celebrated.
    Anonymous

• i agree with pp, you should celebrate every baby you have
    congrats!!!
    maxxsmommy13

Answer by maxxsmommy13 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2010