what to do...HELPPP

so my boyfriend who ive been with for 3 years but we broke up about 4 months ago and got back together...we were doing good but somewhere something went wrong...now hes all over other girls and i might be pregnant...actually a pretty good chance i am...he knows this. Do i suck it up and stay around or leave it alone and do what i gotta do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you are willing to wait to see if he grows up and becomes a decent and respectable man, sure. If you do not want to play games, wait for no good reson, avoid a broken heart, shattered dreams and the devestation for being left for another female anyways; RUN and fast! He's not worthy of a woman like you waiting and allowing him to play with your mind and or emotions while he beds whoever and comes back to you to lick his wounds. Wash your hands of it!! My ds tried to wait it out for 10yrs, they got married just for him to start a new family less than 2 months later!!! And with me; my sperm donor was running a lie for 7yrs of our entire fake/phony relationship, and his df finds it easier to sollow his lies and bs than face the truth of how low of a cowardly snake he is! NOT ALL MEN ARE LIKE THIS BUT 8/10 ARE!!!! Find someone who truly loves and values you!!! Good luck and best wishes!!!!
    Anonymous

• He sounds like a loser; not someone you would want to share parenting responsibilities with

Answer by rkoloms at 7:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I sure wouldn't want to waste a minute on someone who is all over girls in.. no less all over them in front of you. imagine what he does when you are not around??? I wouldnt want that kind of life.. baby or no baby, i wouldnt hang around. You deserve better and so does that child.. doesnt mean he cant see his kid or anything, but i dont think it would be a very good family life if you stayed with him...
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2010