Who wants to watch Sarah Palin on Fox news?

She is going to fix

Is this good for her political career?

Will you watch her?

Good or Bad for fox?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• GAG.. no way would i watch her..
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 6:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• She no longer has a political career. She has not said that she is running for anything. She is just going to be a contributor. You know, that whole fair and balanced thing. The reports ask a question, they split the screen and listen to opposite opinions. I wouldn't mind hearing what she has to say.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Not for me...
    Photobucket
    The woman is a joke!
    Anonymous

• She makes my head hurty...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Maybe for shits and giggles a time or two, Maybe she'll start an illicit affair with Sean Hannity and create the devils's spawn from their love

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• She will fit in well. It is a perfect place for her. But I won't be watching. I only watch the NBC Nightly News and then our local news at 10:00pm. The news channels are too slanted and there is too much bad news. I stopped watching the Cable News shows in October 2001....after spending way too much time suffering through the accounts and photos of 9/11. I would rather read.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Well, the picture looks a lot like most of the hurried mothers here on CM. Don't worry charlot, intelligence often makes many women's heads "hurty."

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Did someone just say Sarah Palin was intelligent? You can bankrupt a whole town as mayor and be called intelligent now? I guess that's why every other industrialized nation is kicking our ass in basic educational tests....
    Anonymous

• Oh that's pretty funny, Sweet-a-kins. The Devil's Spawn. Haha. I bet Hannity has a crush on her. :-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• "Did someone just say Sarah Palin was intelligent? You can bankrupt a whole town as mayor and be called intelligent now? I guess that's why every other industrialized nation is kicking our ass in basic educational tests.... "

According to the libs here, apparently you can bankrupt a whole country and be called intelligent. PS - Alaska isn't bankrupt.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2010