Computers!!!! Arg!

Is there anyone else on here who is ready to throw their computer off of the porch or out of a window because it is being stupid?
My computer just decided it did not want to work, so I am stuck using my husband's computer. (I am a windows person. He is a Mac.)
My computer has officially decided to die. I think I will throw it out the window after we save all of my files. Any one else?

PhoenixFire

Asked by PhoenixFire at 6:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Technology

• I really do believe there are gnomes that live in my computer! It just decides to do random acts of destruction on itself and when I start screaming and swearing at it, DH grabs it - hits one button and BOOM! All better! Drives me nuts!!
    Anonymous

• Yes. Then we bought a new one :D Asus ftw! The quad core is superb.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• MIne's slower than molasses in January lately. We've got soooooo much on it...it's like 5 years old...I absolutely love it, it's an HP laptop, it's just getting slow. What gets me worse is our internet - we "filch" of the ILs wireless (they put up a wireless router because we don't have a phone line coming into our house) but they planted some bushes that don't let enough signal through anymore - we used to have clear strong service, and anymore it's so poor I get booted off the internet & my IMs multiple times a day. If I'm lucky I have 11Mbps speed. It's worse on our new laptop though, it can't hold the signal for more than 5 minutes.
    Anonymous

• Our 4 year old Dell computer doesn't bother me. What bothers me is when my 16 year old son goes into a full out RAGE because it's too slow for him! I can't wait until we get a new one.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 12, 2010