Is this bad? Please dont bash

Im 17 weeks pregnant and im having a hard time waking up in the morning and trying to wat but it doesnt happen i always eat around 3 i need to change my sleeping hours but man they are mixed up it is hard ! What should i do? Im really not a morning person when it comes to eating Am i harming the baby please i need advice bad i feel like im a no good mother for doing this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i have never been a morning person either...when i was pregnant i would go to bed at 130, wouldnt get to sleep til 330-4, and would wake up around noon -1pm, and i didnt eat anything right when i woke up...it never harmed my baby. everyone said that once she was born she was gonna be up all night long and sleep all day cuz thats what i did, but she wasnt..she was actually an awersome baby, and from 2.5 months started sleeping thru the night from 9-8am. soo, no, i dont think what youre doing is bad, as long as you are eating, and eating healthy and taking care of yourself, youre doing just fine
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I have no idea what the question is.
    Anonymous

• You're not a bad mom, but you're putting the baby while he's growing on a schedule, so don't be upset when you're baby want to eat at 3!! :)
    Anonymous

• Srry for the mix of words ladies my keyboard sucks!
    Anonymous

• Im asking is it gonna harm the baby that i am not eating in the morning? I eat later on in the day..
    Anonymous

• I think it depends on a lot of stuff. Are you gaining weight? If so, you're good! Are you overweight to being with, and you're losing weight? In that case, it depends on how much and how fast you're losing. If you're eating because you're not hungry, you should be fine. If you're not eating because you have some sort of mental thing telling you not to eat, NOT fine. Overall, I don't think it is an issue, especially if you're sleeping hours are screwed up, and really really not an issue if you are still eating, just weird times of day.
    Anonymous

• I ganied about 12 pounds so far but i do eat alot later on during the day im just hope everything is okay with the baby thanks for answering
    Anonymous

• Thanks alexis just what i needed to hear my mom was making me feel bad..
    Anonymous