Christians...

Do you question your beliefs? Are you open to the idea that there may in fact NOT be a God?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• . He gave everyone free will. Its either follow Christ or Satan... nothing in between. If you are not for God you are against Him.

Doesn't sound like much in the ways of "free will" more like forced coercion.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• No. For me to even question the existence of God would be like you questioning the existence of your children. You know them so much, you won't wake up in the middle of the night and think "Did I really have a child? What if that was just my imagination? What if that is not really MY kid?" You know?

For me. I know for sure.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I do not question that there is a God, because I have a personal relationship with Him through His Son Jesus Christ and I have His Holy Spirit living on the inside of me Who is as real as this keyboard upon which I am typing. Since He is as real in my life as is any human with whom I have a relationship, I am not open to the idea that He may not be because I know that He is!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• honestly, i do question my beliefs-alot --but i think it helps make a person grow spiritually and is a good thing
    jdmyangel

Answer by jdmyangel at 7:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I've never questioned the existence of God and I never will.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• why did you ask the same question again?
    Anonymous

• No, I am not open to the fact that there is no God. In fact, I am firm in my belief that he is also perfectly fine with the fact that there is a _____________ (insert my first name here), as he has created me.
    Anonymous

• Anony first question did not have the second part. :-)

No I am not open to the lie that God does not exist. He is the very essence of who I am. Without Him I am absolutely nothing but with Him I am everything! I know without a shadow of doubt He is real and will continue to believe that for the rest of my life!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• No, there is no reason to believe that there is no God. He has proven Himself to me time and time again. If I said 'oh, there may or may not be a God' then I am in essence doubting Him and that is unacceptable.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I've never questioned his existence, even though I have had the chance. I have wondered why he won't "fix" things or intervene in things, but I have always known there is purpose. Many question God... its human nature. But no I am not open to there not being God (not A God, THE God). He is and was and will ever more be. Everything around (people, nature, etc) is what God created. He didn't create evil, Satan did. He gave everyone free will. Its either follow Christ or Satan... nothing inbetween. If you are not for God you are against Him.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2010