SO Im in shock at how much these women are willing to tell to strangers!!!!!!!

Theres this women on here asking if some situations that happened between her and her husband. Holy CRap.
WHy is she refusing sex with her husband all the time anyways?
And if a women did get raped by her husband, why would she be trying to get advice about it from COMPLETE strangers!!!???

I cannot believe some of the stuff that is actually on here!
my SO and I have sat here and read some of these "true stories" and are totally baffled at the stuff we read on here...

I understand that we all could use another womans advice on our relationships and such, but i have a had time believing some of the stories i read, and not just believing them, but actually have pity for these women who are sitting there broadcasting it online.
If i was raped by my husband or SO i would be going to the police NOT CAFEMOM for advice.

C'MON ladies!!!
Sheesh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG LOL I was thinking the same thing about the "Is this rape" question. LOL
    Anonymous

• Because they don't know them, or their complete history. Therefore they feel as if they can confide in them. Regardless of what the situation is!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• So what is your question? Why are you even here if you can't appreciate the need for some people to ask others who have an objective outlook?
    Anonymous

• They feel a certain non-judgmental response from women they do not know. They would never divulge all the information that they do if it were family and friends. But with cafe mom ladies they feel they can tell all.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• because it isn't IRL
    there is a certain level of anonymity
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• It is always earier to talk to complete starngers then your friends or family about things that going on. They do not have to look these people it the face all the time or even time to time. Know I did not read that one but genrelizing everyone on the stranger thing.
    Anonymous

• because that kind of stuff is completely fabricated!!!!!!!!
    I have asked advice about situations and stuff thats going on in my life too, BUT i would never sit here and be like " is this rape"?!
    No thanks Id rather not hear about some bs people are making up for attention.
    Anonymous

• So there is this women on here who is a member of Cafemom who has nothing better to do than post questions/comments about another women on cafemom who thinks she's getting raped by her husband!! LMAO..the rape question was highschool like, but you just took that to a whole new level of middle school crap listen to yourself...I agree, the lady needs to have sex and not sleep next to or be married to a guy who she thinks is raping her, but you're so stupid for even bringing this up. your husband sounds lame to, both your lives since you two go on CAFEMOM to entertain yourselves...
    Anonymous

• Why do you care if it's fabriacted or not? if you're above all that why are you even mentioning in by posting stuff on here? I don't know the chick or situation, but seriously, I'm not her. Maybe she is asking attention, maybe she is so lost and confused it's not intentional but to straight up call out and say "It's fabricated" is accusing falsely, and you aren't in that girls mind, until you've been in someone's shoes you can't judge what a stranger is fabricating or not.
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• A random thought here.. that lady didn't ever say it was HER husband... I'm just sayin.
    Anonymous