Ok im make my self clear I like 2 a lot of things wit my kids such and my boyfriend don't want 2 do it cuz he is cheap but get mad when I don't invite him 2 go what should I do

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 7:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't even understand what on earth you are asking?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• ok what are you asking?
    Anonymous

• So you like to do a lot of things, which cost money, but the bf is cheap, yet gets upset when you don't invite him?

I'm answering to what I'm thinking you're asking, lose him, or tell him you have your own kids and he is welcome to come, but he's not your kids so you shouldn't constantly have to treat him as well. Is he just cheap? or low on money?
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• oooh oooh let me revise it lol
    Okay I am going to make myself clear. I like to do alot of things With my kids and such. My boyfriend don't participate because he is cheap, but he gets mad when he is not invited to these outings.
    what should I do?
    Anonymous

• Is he the father of these children?
    If not then it's not his business unless he is paying your bills, feeding them and helping you raise them.
    He is a grown man he can get over it. Focus on those children and never put a mans need over your children
    vikings_beauty

Answer by vikings_beauty at 7:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I would invite him, but go anyway if he doesn't wish to join you. He will either get tired of spending his time alone or join you one of these times. You probably need to have a conversation about this and how it could potentially affect your relationship in the future, if he wishes there to be a future with his attitude.
    Anonymous

• He is the father of my unborn child.
    kadmomma

Answer by kadmomma at 7:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Tell him to suck it up or shut up. If he wants to be part of a family with you and the kids then he has to suck it up and actually participate in family outings. If he wants to sit at home and do nothing because it's cheaper, then he needs to keep his mouth shut when you go out without him.

He sounds immature.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• But the others not ?
    Well sounds like he needs to learn how to be more responsible just because the others arn't his doesn't mean he shouldn't give a damn, he got with you he has to accept them.
    Sounds like he needs to grow up. you need to tell him to man up, the "unborn" one is going to be a child just like the others.... hope you don't let him favor one and not the others regardless of that is his or not.
    Also If I was you I'd be angry he wasn't trying. why you letting him treat you this way?
    Anonymous

• Worry about your kids, NOT A MAN. Let him be mad at himself.
    nikki1012009

Answer by nikki1012009 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2010