Suggestions, please!!!

I am 16 weeks pregnant with twins and I know that I am going to have to stop working within the next 4 weeks or less.... right now I work as a Support Assistant for mentally disabled patients, and needless to say it is definitely taking it's toll on me physically at this point.

Anyway, I know that I will have to stop working but I can't really afford it so I was wondering if any of you knew of any companies like Avon (but not Avon) where you can sell products and not have to do any really physical activity....?

I don't want to do Avon and Mary Kay is too expensive to get stared. It doesn't even have to be cosmetics... just ANYTHING that you can sell. LoL.

Any ideas?

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can look here if you'd like:

I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Hi,
    Congratulations. I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. We sell all natural products from candles to mineral makeup. There is so much information to share and a very little space to do it in. You can take a look at my website and I am open to answering any questions you may have. www.HomeAtMiaBella.com

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I work at home with a 5 year old in school, a 2 year old at home with me and one on the way. I know how it feels to be pregnant and to have to work, VERY demanding! I would love to share with you what I do. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 8:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Let me know if you is interested in working for kgb_ from home like I do. They are running a promotion for the Super Bowl - 5x the regular pay!! You have to be fully trained by the 4th and schedule to work during the game 8-10pm for the pay differential. Send me a PM with your email address if interested! It is a GREAT time to get in!!
    It costs NOTHING but time to get started and you do ALL of the work from your home computer.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Ameriplan is service based, we offer discount plans for Dental & Medical plus more.
    Instead of selling something & just getting paid once we are paid for each enrollment PLUS we get paid over & over EVERY time those enrollments pay their membership!! You can view our Comp plan here: http://www.compplan.homestead.com/ & http://www.dailychecksathome.com/ has some information on the company.
    Congrats on the twins :-) I have an 18mth old daughter & a 3mth old daughter. They are my world and my reason for working my business!

Christina Dennis
    678-823-0523
    ChristinaDennis@ameriplan.net
    www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 10:30 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I am with Cal Nutrasciences Inc (CNI). They reached more than $10M in sales by the end of 2009.
    It is FREE to join until Thursday and you get a free website and back office.
    You can sign up online & no financial details are required.
    It's a weight loss company with a combination of 4 products (CORE4) that specifically target core weight loss. They've been & continue to build this company based on the internet & are making this a very repeatable business.
    I am attending training in Carlsbad, CA this weekend & they are about to launch 2 additional products and releasing free 800 numbers and other tools to really help people build their business. This is the first business I have been able to do around my 2 kids.
    Rebecca
    http://getmycore4.com/

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! I work from home and I can help you work from home too!! I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:51 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Check out www.arbonne.com. Many consultants I know started when they were pregnant. Good luck and congratulations.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:40 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I am also a Scentsy Consultant and have been for almost 2 years. The company is "awesome" and the products are all Outstanding. We have great customers and repeat customers. You can do on-line parties with Scentsy and what we call "basket parties" and open houses. Selling Scentsy is so easy because it sells itself. I love it and it continues to sell for me. It is only $99.00 plus tax and $10.00 shpping to get started, total is about $115.00 or so. And you get everything you need to start. PM me for details or more questions, and look at the products on my website. My link is http://livenscents.scentsy.us
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 12, 2010