Suggestions, please!!!

I am 16 weeks pregnant with twins and I know that I am going to have to stop working within the next 4 weeks or less.... right now I work as a Support Assistant for mentally disabled patients, and needless to say it is definitely taking it's toll on me physically at this point.

Anyway, I know that I will have to stop working but I can't really afford it so I was wondering if any of you knew of any companies like Avon (but not Avon) where you can sell products and not have to do any really physical activity....?

I don't want to do Avon and Mary Kay is too expensive to get stared. It doesn't even have to be cosmetics... just ANYTHING that you can sell. LoL.

Any ideas?

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honestly I have tried MANY home-based sales businesses, none of them panned out. It wasn' t worth the time and energy it took to get one sale.
    Anonymous

• There's tupperware, and those baskets- longenberger?

Answer by Bmat at 7:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I've been to Lia Sophia and Premier jewelry parties (have heard of Silpada but it's pricey), recently went to a Scentsy party and my friend did really well at that sales wise, ummm, Pampered Chef, Party Lite....that's all I can think of for now.

The Premier jewelry and Scentsy did good with sales but I've never sold any of this stuff.
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 7:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• theres jewelry too a friend of mine does it, if you go to my page and on my friends list HisTreasure is the one that does it shell tell you all about how it works
    Mommy2Layla08

Answer by Mommy2Layla08 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2010