Can I drink too much milk?

I am pregnant and the only thing that seems to not make my stomach upset is milk, can I drink too much of it? What will happen?

meryclaire

Asked by meryclaire at 7:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, Milk is good for you. My husband drinks it by the gallon daily
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Milk can leeach important nutrients from your body, like iron.

If you are drinking conventional milk, you and your baby are being bombarded with potentially damaging hormones.

Try papaya enzyme for your heartburn.

Here is some information that may help you: http://www.pcrm.org/health/prevmed/building_bones.html

Answer by rkoloms at 7:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Yes, you can...I had one pregnancy that the only things I could handle were fresh fruit and milk - I was drinking as much as a gallon a day and my OB said to cut back to half a gallon a day. She really didn't give me any reasons, but I also didn't cut back that much...and I had a healthy baby!
    Anonymous

• well you can if you drink like a gallon at a time that would be too much and it would make you sick...also drinking too much everyday could cause baby to gain alot of weight if your drinking whole milk but really it's good for you just dont drink a gallon or more a day or at a time ;)
    Anonymous