38 weeks...wondering....

I have spurts of energy and today for the first time in a LONG time i actually got up and did my hair cute and put my makeup on and went shoppin and out to eat and stuff. I never get the energy to do anything and now its like i wanna do stuff and idk i guess just have more energy. Im cramping in my tummy like a period cramp...no blood...and also have contractions but they r far apart. So does this mean labor is coming soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like the beginnings of a good thing :). Could be a few more days or it could be a few more hours :)
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Sounds like you are having the signs, i'm jealous my due date is today actually and i haven't had any signs of anything yet...still waiting!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• OP.....My due date is the 24th but my doc wants to induce me on the 18th cuz he is big unless he comes on his own b4 then im getting really excited. but not sure of what all the signs could be.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like what I call Nesting.. I had my baby 5 days ago!!.. so I am sending labor vibes you 2 and all those still waiting and over due
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 8:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• i say you probably have a few weeks left. really think about that induction, thing because there are risks, and suspected large baby isn't a very good reason to bring those risks for you and your baby into your birth experience. jmo
    Anonymous