what do you do to get ur man in the mood?

When apart: I have sent dirty messages via txt or voicemail. I have also sent dirty pics from the net, or even myself. Together: I try and surprise him with a new movie, or something. I like to make it spontaneous, and he loves it too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• when your together, don't change what you've always done...text him from another room, get the movies out suprise him with a single rose and enjoy!!
    nikki1012009

Answer by nikki1012009 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• All I have to do is walk up to my man and lay a kiss on him, he is instantly in the mood! We don't do the porn thing but I don't judge those who do, if it works for you go for it. I find that my man likes the sexy texting but I don't send him pics from the net of other women! I do send him pics of myself. He loves it! Hell, my man is always in the mood!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2010