How should i ?

well the problem is im a size 7 sometimes a 9 depending on the brand i am pretty comfortable with my body i especially like my breast size i wear a DD im 5'3'' i weigh about 128 lbs.. but recently my DH stated calling me fat i was in shock! and i told him to look at himself! he even called me a hippo! it hurt my feelings soooo bad that he kind of made me think maybe its true ? i dont want to lose weight either because before i was a size 0 i was healthy back then but that was my size..i just want to know how do i tell him to stop without going off on him?{PLEASE No BASHING} i saw what a" Anon" said to a girl who was a size 7 too ! if your one of those dont answer!

Naralie

Asked by Naralie at 7:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Health

• Even if he was joking that would really hurt my feelings!! thats really mean.. you should tell him that is bothering you!! your sound tiny, and i looked at your profile and its hard to see, but you dont look big.. but your DH isnt exactly mr. tiny !! lol.. i would really just tell him he is really hurting your feelings.. or maybe stop having sex with him as much as you do and when he asks why you can tell him "im suddenly not comfortable with my body" lol.. that will teach him!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Does he sound serious or just kidding around sometimes men don't get that things that they say hurt us, just be honest and tell him that what he is saying to you is hurting your feelings.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Wow that's mean, that would really hurt my feelings even though it;s obviously not true, you look great!
    Anonymous

• well yeah he was serious ! and i tried telling him it hurt my feelings he just ignored me...
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 8:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Ask him why he thinks he is so perfect that he can judge others in that manner? Sounds to me like there is more going on with him and he's looking to hurt you on purpose....

If it was me my DH would be very very sorry....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2010