where is your problem walmart and why?

Mine is in Oklahoma every walmart I've been in along route 66 have been major bad experiences.
One "Service desk girl" She was just so rude when I was sending a money order that I ended up bawling going out've the store. I'm pregnant and emotional btw otherwise this heifer would not have gotten to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I grew up in Oklahoma. =)

Every WalMart Ive ever been in is just so dirty and gross looking. Thats why I shop at Target.
    Anonymous

• we, meaning hubby and i, don't shop at walmart because we feel that smaller more service oriented places are being put out of business because of them. I refuse to shop there just to save a buck when there are other fine places that really give a damn about their customers.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 8:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• The bakeray people did it for me...lol I picked up an order for my MIL, they ignored me and kept talking until I ran the bell, they didn't even ask what the name of the order was since my MIL didn't call earlier, they gave me someone else's order, when I finally got my MIL's the woman handing it to me yelled so loud it woke the baby, turns out some other employee walked by.

Same with the deli in that store.

I could go on and on that's why I don't go in wal-marts anymore.
    vikings_beauty

Answer by vikings_beauty at 8:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Well, it's really a lot more of the class of people who shop at Walmart that make it dirty.. not the store itself. Walmart, in fact, is one store that I always find the janitorial crew busy working in. I rarely see another store's janitorial staff on duty. The reason is because Walmart is such a very busy store, a constant stream of people... what can you expect from that? If you visit stores in downtown Chicago, they too, don't look very clean.. i.e., the floors and such.. because there is so many people going in and out at a time.
    Anonymous

• i hate all the parking lots and usually my biggest problem is with the deli...they give me such an attitude if i tell them i want "fresh" chicken fried. I refuse to eat the stuff they have sitting out...who knows how long its been sitting out. I only ask to have it fresh because i got some bad chicken once so i know better now.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Had my baby shower for my DS when I was nine months pregnant with him, got doubles and triples of things that were purchased at walmart so went to get a store credit to get some different items walked in with a carriage of items they said that they couldn't return all of them it was like 131.00 dollars worth i said okay whatever when trying to leave the store a man approached me and accused me of stealing the items in the carriage i told him look at the boxes some of them still had pieces of wrapping paper on them!! they took me into the video room and realized i was telling the truth, i left the store in tears i was soooo embarrassed!! This was in Massachusetts.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• the folks up front are the worst the "csm's I think is what they are called mainly in WEATHERFOD, ELRENO AND YUKON AND ALL OKC walmarts.
    They act like their the ******* don't stink, most of the cashiers are nice but that csm is always walking by looking stupid.
    I like going in the morning the managers are there alot and the employees are always nice.
    the evening is nothing but kids.
    TLE is the worst I never take my car there.
    Complain like crazy on her just call 1800 walmart thats what those smart ass cms tell people.
    Anonymous

• *bakery*
    I think the whole store does need a manner class?
    I can understand getting frustrated but people spend their money there and they act like they shouldn't be there!
    vikings_beauty

Answer by vikings_beauty at 8:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 8:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Ugg.. well my wal mart has every type of people working there, except people who speak english.. i have seen a million spanish, and haitians.. the place is always full of screaming kids running rampid... there are fat lazy people walking in the middle of every isle.. trashy people with their butts hanging out of their shorts and yacking on cell phones..I HATE IT.. i will not shop there unless for some reason i wake up at 5am with energy.. thats the only safe time.. I LOVE TARGET!!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2010