Starting to think im crazy...

So I have baby fever really bad. My daughter just turned one and all my friends are having babies so you can see why. Anyways...I honestly think im going nuts. Long story short I keep thinking im feeling kicks in my stomach...and feeling shitty in the morning. I havent had unprotected sex since the end of september...and im on mirana *Sp?*. So I dont think I could be pregnant. I would have known sooner...anyways. Does anyone else get this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Of for the love of God, be real. You are an adult, not a child. Let's grow up and get real. If you are on birth control, the chance of YOU being pregnant are about 2%. So, I think you are imagining kicks in your stomach because all of your friends are pregnant... wait a minute, it does sound like you are a child after all... Are you still in high school? Plan your family on the ability of supporting the child, not what your friends are doing. OMG, this is high school.
    Anonymous

• i have been feeling that too but i think you should go check with your o.b. and explain what yoour feeling .... and see what it is when i was feeling that i went and they had to perform a ultrasound...and it turned out to be a cyst in one of my ovaries...
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 8:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• dont listen to "Anon" it could be somethingesle that s how i was and had people telling me likeher that it was just me .. finally i was like no i know its not me and i found ou tabout my cyst...i hate when pple bash if they are going to do that have the guts to show ur face and dont answer...
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 8:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Yea, I completely get it. I actually keep thinking that I'm feeling kicks too, and I have heartburn which I only ever get when I'm pregnant. And I keep getting dizzy when I stand up. I have a 2 year old and a 5 month old. I took a pregnancy test which came out negative and I started my period. I know I sound crazy but I'm a little freaked out about it. So, no, you are not alone.
    Anonymous

• yes i have baby fever but i know i'm not pregnant...but i have had preg. signs. such as a kicking feeling and pains, jabs...a sick feeling. the doctor said because of my csection that i have some scar tissue that pulls and it could be the cause of my pains ans spasms. Maybe you have something similar...i even went and had an ultrasound done cuz i thought i was pregnant or had a cyst.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Having gas will sometimes cause what feels like little kicks.
    Anonymous

• They call that a hysterical pregnancy
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2010