Ladies need some suppport

I just confessed my true feeling to my ex. We have 3 kids and we split up for really non-communicatio. But anyway we talked for about an hour,but I think now he got off the phone me to talk to another girl. I feel like crying because I wish I would of kept my feeling to myself now what do I do. It's wouldn't be so bad if I didn't love him. What is the best way for to handle this problem when he calls back. Sorry if anything is not right but just writing made me mad I starting crying.

officerdouglas

Asked by officerdouglas at 8:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• what is non-communicatio? I'm sorry I don't understand why you split up. I understand that it is hurtful that he is with or communicating with another woman, but if he is, then you need to let him go. Love is not enough to keep a relationship together.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• i think its good that you let him know your feelings! and if he calls back act normal..or at least try to act normal dont mention it again and see what he tells you when he calls back. after all you did tell him your feelings already so you dont feel like you never tried to work things out if he never comes back good luck girl
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 8:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Oh sweetie so sorry about your break up, why don't you call him ask him to come over, after kiddos are in bed and just tell him that you want to be with him and hopefully as the mother of his kids he will give it another shot, if you don't try you will never know--just to be clear no other people were involved in the break-up right? You didn't just break up with anyone? I think it is worth a shot, good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• next time he calls just be yourself... if u get all upset about him maybe talken to another girl thats not a sign he wants to see. and might look away from u. and give him time if anything.. it took my x over a year to see what he had but by then i have moved on for the better. we are good friends and we have a dd together and he knows its never gonna happen but from time to time he will say how he screwed up.. sometimes things are better when u move on i am happy i did and i loved my x 7 yrs and a dd but just wasent working no matter how hard we tried. best of luck..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• People were in our relationship and he didn't just come to me and talk about it.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 8:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Talking to another girl (or whoever he was talking to) doesn't mean he's hooked up with her. Don't over react. Just calm down and take it slow. You obviously have history with the man. You told him how you feel so see where it goes. Now dry your tears and think good thoughts. You may be crying for nothing

Answer by admckenzie at 9:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• His loss. There are other men out there. I'm sorry he hurt your feelings.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I agree that letting him know was a good thing. Now he knows and the ball is in his court, I would not bring it up again though because the ball is in his court. Just be your awesome self to remind him what a good thing you all had at one time. Also because you know where your relationship went wrong you can watch to make sure you correct the prior mistake kwim?
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2010