not sure what to do. hubbys so distant

latley my hubby has gotten so distant from me. even whenhe leaves to go to the gas station or something he just says "i'll be back" no i love you or kiss. i asked him if he wanted it to be over and he said no, but yet we never talk anymore or anything. hes not cheating because he never leaves unless he cheats while i am at work. i dont know, i work from 4am till 10am so it would be a wierd time to cheat but i guess you never know. i guess this isnt a question i just want some feedback

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• How long have you been married? I think people just get in ruts, get a babysitter and take him out to a nice dinner and ask him about him and his job, don't bring up any kid, your work, your friends issues, make it all about him and hm hm all about him when you get home that night, if you catch my drift, lol!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Could he be depressed.

Answer by louise2 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• He may just be having issues at work, it may be nothing at all. Sometimes my DH just needs some time to himself. He might just have something on his mind.

It may help to get him away from the house for a while. Sometimes when we aren't at home we can express ourselves better. We don't think about the kids, the bills, the pets, etc.
    CoCoMom89

Answer by CoCoMom89 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Sometimes men don't get the concept of keeping a relationship alive and remaining lovey dovey. You need to talk to him about it and let him know that it hurts you that he's so distant. You need scheduled time together and a date night.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Do what I do....get dolled up....throw something sexy on....and walk around the house....like you are wearing sweats and a tshirt....you will get his attention fast....BUT DON'T start talking to him first...let him come to you....that's my advice...if my hubby is mad at me the sight of me ignoring him half naked is enough for him to let it all go.
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 10:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2010