Anyone ever been stalked before?

I think it is happening to me. I think my stbx may have placed a GPS or other tracking device on my car. He has found me in places that he had no way of knowing where I would be. He has called me just as my car was pulling into a male friend's apartment complex, and called me a whore. I don't think he followed me, because he had my son with him at the time.

Has anyone ever had an ex do this to their car? If I took my car to a garage, what would I ask the mechanic to look for? Or would they just look at me like I was nuts?
I hate feeling paranoid and want to know how he keeps finding out where I am!

chicanueva

Asked by chicanueva at 8:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I would take it to the Mechanic or even the police and say hey i am not sure but i think there might be a trackign device on here is there a chance you can tell me if there is one
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• hmmm never happend to me like that but maybe look under it yourself if u see something thats dosent seem to fit with car ( like a small black box ) then call the police, they would also help with a restraing order...they would consider him a loon if he did track your car. just check the car all over.. or yes go to a shop and tell them or call them with a i was wondering..........and do u do that if so how much..best of luck hunny xoxoxoxo
    Anonymous

• If he can access your cell phone account he can track where your phone is.. I would for sure have your car checked out and then I would get an exparte so he can't do this to you..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I'd take it to the police and ask them

Answer by admckenzie at 8:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Do you know what those magnetic keyholders look like? They kinda resemble that, look around the outside of your car (under the front and rear bumpers, wheel wells, well just all together I would get on the ground and look all around the car. Look inside the car like under the seats, inside armrests (if your car has them), glovebox, etc.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• If the cops won't do it try a security service.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2010