SECOND-DEGREE MURDER CHARGE: Dead boy's parents out of jail Judge lowers bail for pair accused in 4-year-old's death

I cant believe I just read this ! How can someone sleep at night knowing that they got 2 killers out of jail?

A couple charged with second-degree murder in connection with the death of their disabled 4-year-old son who was left in a sport utility vehicle for 17 hours in June 2008 are out of jail.

Stanley and Colleen Rimer were both granted a reduction in bail to $20,000 by District Court Judge Ken Cory. They have since bonded out of the Clark County Detention Center and are on house arrest.

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Omg! those are the pple that should rot in jail ! i can tbelieve they let them out after basiclly killing a child
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 8:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I know it just made me sick!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• omg thats horrible...!!!! maybe some one should lock judge in a car for that long no water no bathroom no help see how she feels if she makes it.. but thats jmo. how sad...i understand mistakes happen but still this isent a small opps..
    Anonymous

• That is sick! I check the back of my car over and over when my son ISNT in the car. How can you be SO busy that forget your CHILD!!!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• There was a case a couple years ago in Philly and it was a preacher and his family. They left an infant in their van overnight..they were NOT CHAGRED...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I saw a story a few years ago where these people had tried to get pregnant for YEARS. Did IVF 10 TIMES! on the 10th time (the LAST one they weredoing) it TOOK. They had a baby. The daddy left him in the car when he went to work. Forgot to drop him at daycare, forgot he was in the car. It was during a heat wave! OMG! I just do NOT see how you FORGET your CHILD! And sweet I cannot FATHOM them not being charged.  I dont think that guy was either.  They come after you if you beat your child (rightly so) but if you leave them to roast in your car....meh.  Its insane!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• In this case, they had I think 3 or more children , they came home late and each thought the other brought the baby in....and they went right to bed

What kind of parent doesn't CHECK in on their NEWBORN at BEDTIME??? I was PISSED when they weren't charged

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• They've been charged but not convicted yet. There are rules in criminal law that accused persons must be released unless they meet certain protocol and need to be held in custody until trial. I don't know about the laws where this happened though.... What state was it?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2010